Travel Tips for Seniors
- Travel during shoulder seasons for smaller crowds.
- Find luggage that stacks together rather than a large bulky suitcase.
- Bring extra eyeglasses and a magnifier for maps.
- Take a full supply of medications in original containers. Have your MD give you a medication list with generic names in case you have to replace them while on the road.
- Ask for wheelchair assistance or an electric cart in airports if you are a slow walker.
- Make sure there isn’t an “upper age limit” for renting a car.